Want more people signing on the dotted line?
Are you operating a well-oiled sales machine?
Get training from an expert who has been
Whipping sales teams into shape
Statistics that every sales organization needs to know:
4% of the salespeople in the U.S. sell 96% of the goods and services.Great sales departments are not intrinsic or accidental. Selling is part art and part science; the good news is it’s mechanical, teachable, and replicable.
Learn the foundations of selling, the psychology of selling and how to find and structure great sales teams. Sales is a skill that can be learned. Helping others through sales is a noble profession. If you are not a pro, then it is costing you time, money, and aggravation.
If any of these are true, then it’s time to become a pro:
- I struggle to find enough prospects.
- I chase clients instead of them knocking down my door.
- I choke when it’s time to close the deal.
- I have no idea how to order the steps of a successful sale.
- I wish I had someone to make the sales for me.
- My prospects are telling me “I can’t afford it” or “I’m not ready.
- I need more clients and customers.
If you said yes to any of these. It’s not a crisis. You’re just missing a skill.
Your business depends on clients and customers, new ones as well as returning ones. The #1 skill you need in business is sales, because if you can’t sell your products or services… you will be out of business.
There are thousands of prospects that need, want, and can afford your product or service.
When you are 100 % focused on helping people, it’s your moral obligation to help them make better decisions.
There is a way to help your prospects and to help yourself.
The difference is in how you view sales. Is it a struggle where one person wins and one person loses? Or is it a situation where everybody wins?…
Get out and serve somebody!
Stop selling and effortlessly close deals.
Stop competing and start dominating the market?
Go from dismal results to the high performing team that you desire.
Turn the tables on the yucky old school of selling with just a few tips from the master.
David Draney is a sales mercenary for some of the biggest names in the industry: Tony Robbins, Chet Holmes, Lisa Sasevich, Suzanne Evans, Michele Scism, GTE, and the list goes on.
As VP of Sales and Training for Tony Robbins and Chet Holmes at Business Breakthroughs International, he hired and trained hundreds of salespeople to sell and facilitate thousands of training programs.
Our team has helped hundreds of businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies double their sales.
We will work hand in hand with you to refine your presentation and selling techniques.
We don’t offer a cookie-cutter one size fits all training program. Your business is as unique as your individual personality, and the tactics and strategies must be specific to your business.
We will work hand in hand with your company and develop a blueprint to provide you with a step by step methodology to open the floodgate of sales and revenue.
Three biggest problems are:
- Lack of consistency- Revenue is the bloodline of any business and sales generate revenue. Inconsistent sales production bleeds your marketing dollars…..
- Lack of systems – We need the correct systems to identify and evaluate performance metrics.
- Lack of accountability – responsibility in making calls, keeping appointments, and developing tools to end the forever follow-ups.
We have a solution!
- Basic tenets of stellar sales (video training with coaching) – We will assess your specific needs and provide you with the rock-solid skillset to ensure winning solutions for you and your customers. We offer this in a live four-week intensive group program.
- Rent-a-sales-manager – We will show up and assess your needs and implement systems for accountability in calls, appointments, follow-up, referrals, and provide weekly training. If you need a sales manager we can do it.
- Manager assessment and accountability – You’ll receive training and tools to measure and meter accountability specific to your endgame. Let’s plug the leaks and open the flow of the lifeblood of your business.
Here’s your chance to learn the skills that will change your sales efforts forever. Whether it’s perfecting your own pitch as an entrepreneur or whipping a sales team into shape, we are the one-stop shop for all things sales.
Let’s Get it Done!